Trade Day Information
Trade Day 2021 in association with WMS Group
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN – APPLY BELOW
Please check the latest COVID guidance here for entry requirements to The NEC.
TRADE TUESDAY – 7th DECEMBER 2021
We are delighted to welcome Trade visitors back to this year’s show.
Eligible Trade visitors are able to register for FOUR FREE tickets to attend Motorcycle Live on Tuesday 7th December only.
- Eligible companies fall in to the following categories:
Motorcycle Dealership Franchised
Motorcycle Dealership Non-Franchised
Motorcycle Tyre Company (manufacturer/wholesaler or retailer)
Motorcycle Training Provider
Motorcycle Race Team BSB Series or above only
Motorcycle Financial Services
Motorcycle Part and Accessories (Retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers/distributors)
Some important information and terms and conditions:
- Tickets are only valid on Tuesday 7th December
- Please check the latest COVID guidance here for entry requirements to The NEC.
- A maximum of FOUR tickets can be ordered per eligible, registered business address
- Tickets MUST be printed prior to arrival at the show (a £20 administration fee will be charged per ticket for re-printing)
- Acknowledgement of application is not confirmation of your tickets
- Show Organisers decisions are final.
- No applications are accepted on the day.
- Each ticket must be applied for in the name of one of your employees
- Online applications will be closed on 26th November at 5pm.
- Please enter via Hall 4 entrance
- The show opens at 10am and Closes at 5.00pm
- Car parking is available here at £10 if purchased before 3rd December 2021, on the ‘extras’ tab
- Tickets are NOT transferable
For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org