Get the Band Back Together – T&Cs
We are on a mission to reunite old biking buddies and bring lapsed riders out of retirement with our latest social media competition – Get the Band Back Together. We will be selecting two groups of up to 10 friends to receive FREE tickets to the show, which takes places at The NEC, Birmingham from 17-25 November 2018.
All you have to do to take part is visit the Motorcycle Live Facebook page and comment on the ‘Get the Band Back Together’ post, which will be pinned to the top of the page until the competition closes on Monday 10 September. Tag your mates and tell Motorcycle Live why you and your friends deserve the tickets – special credit will be given to those who include photography of the original “band”.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is Motorcycle Live tickets for two groups of up to 10 people
- Prize is not transferable and there are no cash alternatives
- Winners will be selected from the comments made on the Facebook post before the closing date of midnight on Monday 17 September and will be notified via Facebook on Tuesday 18 September.
- Tickets will be posted to the winning entrants and they will be responsible for distributing the tickets to the wider group
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter’s address. Promoter: Motorcycle Live, 1 Rye Hill Office Park, Birmingham Road, Coventry, CV5 9AB