Media representatives who are required to undertake work at Motorcycle Live on behalf of a genuine media outlet are invited to apply for unlimited daily access to the show. If you were approved in 2018, you are still required to go through the application process for 2019.
Please note that Monday 18 November will be Media Monday, where key manufacturer and industry figures will be encouraged to attend. Doors will open to media one hour early at 9am. Once approved, you are welcome to attend on any day(s) you wish.
* To qualify for accreditation, applicants must apply in advance and provide one or more of the following:
- Proof of journalistic (including photojournalistic) employment at a media outlet relevant to Motorcycle Live
- By-line article(s) published in the last six months
- An official document in which they are named as editors or permanent editorial staff, or a copy of a valid NUJ card
- A written commission from an editor, signed and on headed paper
- A link to an online publication/social media account that is well established and that can prove an adequate and relevant reach/engagement. In these cases, advance accreditation is compulsory due to the extra verification effort. Online media of this type must have been in existence for at least six months, must produce regular articles and the most recent article must be no older than one month.
** Applicants must also provide a headshot photo of themselves.
The Motorcycle Live Press Office will respond to your application within two working days with either a confirmation that it has been approved or a request for further information.
There is no automatic right to accreditation.
The following groups shall not be accredited:
- Anyone without journalistic/photojournalistic credentials
- Anyone who is exclusively active on social media in a private capacity
- Anyone wishing to attend in order to work in a non-journalistic/photojournalistic capacity
If you have any questions, please email us or call the Motorcycle Live press office on 01525 270 100