Trade Day Information
TRADE TUESDAY – 19TH NOVEMBER 2019
Working with Motorcycle Trader we are delighted to present Trade Day at the show this year.
Eligible Trade visitors (MCIA members and their dealer network/ trade contacts) are able to register for FOUR FREE tickets to attend Motorcycle Live on Tuesday 19th November only.
Trade tickets are a Member benefit provided by the MCIA. Invites from Members will be sent to their dealer networks.
- Eligible companies fall in to the following categories:
Motorcycle Dealership Franchised
Motorcycle Dealership Non-Franchised
Motorcycle Tyre Company (manufacturer/wholesaler or retailer)
Motorcycle Training Provider
Motorcycle Race Team BSB Series or above only
Motorcycle Financial Services
Motorcycle Part and Accessories (Retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers/distributors)
Some important information and terms and conditions in regards to your application:
- Tickets are only valid on Tuesday 19th November
- A maximum of FOUR tickets can be ordered per eligible, registered business address
- Tickets MUST be printed prior to arrival at the show (a £20 administration fee will be charged per ticket for re-printing)
- Acknowledgement of application is not confirmation of your tickets
- Show Organisers decisions are final.
- No applications are accepted on the day.
- A dedicated catering area is available in Hall 4 in the Motorcycle Trader Business Lounge
- Online applications will be closed on 15th November at 5pm.
- Please enter via Hall 4 entrance
- The show opens at 10am and Closes at 5.00pm
- Car parking is available at £10 if purchased before 15th November, at https://www2.theticketfactory.com/mclb/online/ on the ‘extras’ tab
For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org