Herald Motor Co. is a British motorcycle manufacturer based in Cambridgeshire. We specialise in the
design and creation of head-turning motorcycles. Our range includes 125, 250 and 400cc models,
from the bestselling Classic 125 to the retro-styled Café 400.
Herald entered the motorbike sector over a decade ago working with partners and focusing on
classically-styled motorcycles. All our bikes are delivered to our network of dealers showroom-ready
after being assembled and quality checked at our headquarters in the UK. They come with a 2-year
parts and 1-year labour warranty, as well as 2 year’s RAC breakdown cover. Plus, we have a full
range of parts in stock with a dedicated UK parts and warranty department.
Our passion for motorbikes meant the goal was always to design and manufacture in Britain. As a
division of an award-winning engineering company, Herald can design and produce parts in-house
and have the facilities to develop and manufacture our own British-built motorcycles. The Brute 500
is the first bike to be designed, engineered and built in house from the ground up.
• Part of an award-winning engineering company
• Member of the MCIA Buy with Confidence Scheme
• 2-year parts and 1-year labour warranty
• 2 year’s RAC breakdown cover included with every new bike purchase
• Bikes assembled and quality checked in the UK
• Full range of parts in stock with a dedicated UK parts and warranty department
• Herald Apparel available
For additional information please visit: www.heraldmotorcompany.com.